e-TOLL in the Spark application
The Spark application, owned by Platforma Detalistów Sp. z o.o. is a payment wallet that enables purchasing e-tickets in the e-TOLL system without tracking a driver's location. The purchased e-ticket remains valid for 48 hours, even when you use other phone functions (conversation, navigation, etc.) or when it runs out of charge. Registration is required to use the app, which takes less than a minute.
How to create an account in the Spark application?
You can download the Spark application for your iPhone from the for Android phones on the . The application operates on phones with the operating system iOS 13.0 or later and Android 8.0 or later. Register by entering your phone number and retyping the code from an SMS. In the application you have access to the “History” of all purchased e-tickets.
How to buy an e-ticket in the Spark application:
- Register in the application and add your card (follow instructions on the screen)
- Select "Services" in the lower right corner of the screen, then “Buy e-ticket”
- Enter the registration number of your vehicle (the first time, the number will be remembered later)
- Select a motorway and confirm the route
- Approve the payment and you're done.
Watch the video on how to buy an e-ticket in the Spark application:
How to return an e-ticket in the Spark application:
A return of an e-ticket and funds is done by one click on the “Return” on the ticket.
Details about the Spark application can be found at spark.pl.