e-TOLL in the Autokonto app
Autokonto is a mobile application enabling payment for all motorways in Poland, including national sections of A2 and A4. In the application, you can buy an e-ticket for sections A2 Konin-Stryków and A4 Wrocław-Sośnica up to 60 days before the planned journey, specifying the place of entry and exit from the motorway.
How do I create an account in the Autokonto app?
To become an Autokonto user, you must install the free mobile app on your phone and register in the system. The Autokonto app can be downloaded free of charge on all mobile devices with Android (Google Play) and iOS (AppStore).
With Autokonto you can pay for motorways in three ways:
- With the use of an auto.konto account, which must be previously credited with funds.
- Using a payment card connected to the application.
- With BLIK.
How to buy an e-ticket in Autokonto?
The e-ticket in the Autokonto app can be purchased on the start screen.
To do this:
- Select the vehicle and click the Motorways button.
- Select the motorway on which the journey is planned: A2 or A4.
- Specify the date and time of the trip (the ticket is valid for 48 hours from the declared date and time).
- Select the entry and exit point of the motorway.
- Select the payment method:
- konto account,
- payment card,
- The purchased e-ticket will be visible in the "My Tickets" tab.
Remember to be a registered Autokonto user in order to purchase an e-ticket in the Autokonto app.
Current travel rates: https://www.etoll.gov.pl/en/light-vehicles/e-ticket/rates/
How to return an e-ticket purchased in Autokonto?
Until the e-ticket is used, the user can return it in the application and receive a refund. To receive a refund, select the ticket from the "My Tickets" tab and click the "Return Ticket" button.