How to deregister from viaTOLL
How to recover or transfer funds from viaTOLL
If you want to recover the deposit for your device or funds from the viaTOLL agreement balance to a bank account:
- send a signed complaint form and a photo of the OBU showing its barcode to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to get the deposit for the device refunded. You can add any number of devices on one form
- send the signed complaint form to the address email@example.com with an instruction to return the funds from the viaTOLL agreement to the indicated bank account
- place an order to return the balance or deposit in your Online Customer Account (OCA) in the "Messages" tab, attaching photos of on-board devices
If you want to transfer funds from the viaTOLL account to the billing account in the e-TOLL system (you must already have an e-TOLL account):
- send a signed form for transferring funds from viaTOLL to e-TOLL to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a photo of your OBU showing its barcode (in the case of transferring your deposit)
- submit an instruction to return funds directly at an e-TOLL Customer Service Facility, attaching a signed form for transferring funds from viaTOLL to e-TOLL
Remember! At e-TOLL CSFs, you cannot return the OBU to recover the deposit
Till when can I return the viaBOX device?
From 1 October 2021. The Head of KAS will not accept viaBOX on-board devices, refunds of deposits will be made on the basis of a complaint form and a photo of the above mentioned device
How much time do I have to apply for a refund of the deposit and balance from the viaTOLL system?
The user has 12 months to apply for the return of the deposit/balance from the viaTOLL system from the moment of its expiry, i.e. the deadline for the application is 30 September 2022. After this date, the funds will be transferred to the National Road Fund
What is the time for the return of funds from the viaTOLL system?
The statutory deadline for the return of funds from the deposit and the balance in the viaTOLL system is 12 months since September 30, 2021. However, the employees of the Ministry of Finance make every effort to ensure that the time for processing requests is as short as possible.