About e-TOLL PL App
The e-TOLL PL app can be downloaded free of charge at and . It is supported by Android (min. 8.0) and IOS (14).
The mobile app is a free tool for collecting electronic tolls on toll road sections in the new e-TOLL system. The app be available for the users of light vehicles driving on the A2 motorway on the section of Konin-Stryków and A4 motorway on the section of Wrocław-Sośnica. e-TOLL PL app is a convenient alternative for on board units (OBU) and external localization systems (ELS).
The app facilitates
- electronic toll payment for all motor vehicles and combinations of vehicles with a GVW of more than 3.5 tonnes and buses, irrespective of their maximum permissible weight,
- the payment of toll on toll sections of A2 and A4 state motorways,
- the recharge and monitoring the prepaid payment account,
- the implementation of the obligations of carriers of sensitive goods in the SENT-GEO system concerning the monitoring of transport, in accordance with the Act of 9 March 2017 on the system of monitoring road and rail transport of goods and trade in heating fuels.
Installation of the app on a mobile device
The app is available for download on Google Play and AppStore free of charge. Once the installation is complete, a device business ID is generated, which you enter in your Online Customer Account (IKK). After successful registration in IKK and adding the business ID of the e-TOLL PL mobile app, it will be visible as OBE (On Board Equipment), ready to be assigned to a vehicle. After indicating in which vehicle the application will be used, the user can start driving on toll roads.
Configure the application and assign vehicles to it in the Online Customer Account.
To this end, you need to select in the app:
- type of journey: paid and/or SENT - depending on the journey
- the vehicle you wish to assign to your account
- default devices monitoring the passage of your vehicle (e-TOLL PL application or ELS/OBU)
Journey and summary of the journey in the e-TOLL PL app
Launch the app and start the journey. Once the journey is complete, click “end journey” in the app and get a summary of it.
The app supports off-line mode, signals the status of the device (optimal battery status, exceeding the time of no Internet connection or no GPS signal).
Performance of the SENT transport
The e-TOLL PL app gives the possibility to start and end SENT transport at any time during the transport and allows to monitor it.
Free e-TOLL PL app means a convenience for its users as it provides
- 9 language versions;
- access security through an individual PIN;
- the possibility to view the history of journeys made in the last three months;
- the ability to view notifications and messages
- the possibility to mute the audio messages.