About e-TOLL PL TICKET App
The e-TOLL PL TICKET application will be available for free download in and in . It will be supported by Android, version not lower than 6.0 (the latest available on the market recommended) and IOS version not lower than 14.
The application will enable:
- purchase of an e-ticket, and thus payment of the toll for sections of state toll motorways A2 (Konin-Stryków) and A4 (Wrocław-Sośnica)
- generating a confirmation of purchase of an e-ticket in the form of a PDF file
- access to the history of all purchased e-tickets
- return of an unused e-ticket
Minimum requirements for a mobile device
For the application to operate correctly, the mobile device on which it is installed must have at least 200 MB of free memory and must be able to connect to the Internet.
Remember to update the application and software of your mobile device
Users should install application updates published in Google Play and App Store and update their system versions in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer of the mobile device. Failure to update your operating system or application may reduce the security level of using the application.
Install the application and buy an e-ticket since December 1, 2021.
To do this:
- search and download the e-TOLL PL TICKET application to your mobile device
- open the application, then select and save the language you will use to operate the application
- buy an e-ticket:
- select the motorway on which you are planning to travel (A2 Konin-Stryków or A4 Wrocław - Sośnica)
- enter the data of the vehicle you will be driving (vehicle category: passenger car or motorcycle, registration number and country of registration)
- provide the route details (entry - start point and departure - end point of the route, date, and time of the planned journey)
- payment for the drive (choose a payment method and authorize it)
The free e-TOLL PL TICKET application is a convenience for users:
- quick and convenient payment for drives on toll sections of A2 and A4 motorways without the need for registering and sending geolocation data in the e-TOLL system
- minimum amount of data necessary to purchase an e-ticket
- access to the history of all purchased e-tickets in one place
- access to quick payments
- possibility of returning an e-ticket before a drive
Watch how to buy an e-ticket in the e-TOLL PL BILET application
* The toll is collected on the basis of the Act of 27 October 1994 on toll motorways and the National Road Fund (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1376 as amended - hereinafter referred to as u.a.p.).