Attention! Claims concerning the issuing of the e-ticket by partners should be submitted directly to the partner from whom the e-ticket was purchased.
To file a complaint, as an e-TOLL (including e-ticket) user, you can choose any of the following contact options:
- Issue report form, available on Customer Online Account (upon sign-up to etoll.gov.pl)
- Contact form, available at etoll.gov.pl(for users who have not registered with e-TOLL)
- E-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue notification by phone, using the Call Center (TCOK, where you can obtain information in Polish, English, German, and Russian):
- 800 101 101 (toll free number for landline phones in Poland)
- + 48 22 521 10 10 (for mobile phones or callers from abroad; costs as per the telecommunication operator’s rate)
- Issue notification sent to the address: Ministerstwo Finansów ul. Świętokrzyska 12, 00-916 Warszawa. Add a note on the envelope: “System e-TOLL” if you want to streamline the delivery of your issue to the competent unit of organization.
User notifications regarding toll payments on sections A2 Konin-Stryków and A4 Wrocław-Sośnica submitted by mail and by post should include the user identification data, i.e. the vehicle registration number and the e-ticket identification number.
We will reply to user inquiries in Polish and in English. A unique reference number is assigned to every inquiry or issue for status tracking purposes.