The Ministry of Finance respects the privacy of users of the e-TOLL Portal
- The information obtained during the use of the site may include:
- Information in server logs – our servers automatically save data such as page requests sent by the user, the date and time of the request, browser type, browser language, operating system type, IP address (IP address – each computer connected to the internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. IP address).
- Cookies – small text files sent by the website visited by an internet user to that user’s device (computer, smartphone etc.).
- make it easier for users to use the site – cookies recognise the user’s device and display the site according to the user’s preferences;
- create anonymous website statistics – this allows us to understand our users’ preferences better and we develop the site in such a way as to make the most frequently searched for information easier to find (e.g. by analysing queries from search engines);
- present multimedia contents on the web pages of the site that are downloaded from third-party websites;
Web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on your device by default. However, internet users can manage their own cookies, e.g. block them by choosing to reject cookies in their browser. However, this may cause some features of the site not to work properly.
- The site is owned by the Ministry of Finance having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Świętokrzyska 12. All data are collected using appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of information.
- The collected data are used to provide specific services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes.