Declaration of Accessibility of the e-TOLL PL mobile application for Android
Departament Poboru Opłat Drogowych undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its mobile application in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the mobile application e-TOLL PL for Android.
· Date of the mobile application publication: 2021-06-23
· Date of the last major update: 2023-03-20
Status in terms of compliance with the Act
The mobile application is partially compliant with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to cases of non-compliance or exclusions listed below.
· In the case of certain icons (mainly those displayed in the headers, e.g. Additional menu, notifications) there is no text description. No voice assistance.
· Sensory (vibration) support for notifications when the system settings are enabled.
· The application is only available in portrait orientation.
· Changing the text size is possible in the system, but the application does not adapt to it in 100%. Size changes are possible for text that the system can enlarge itself.
· No keyboard operation.
· Single messages in the snackbar that disappear after 5 seconds. Not applicable for other elements.
· There is a flickering loader icon in the application, but it is possible to disable it in the system.
· It is not possible to skip the block related to forcing a new version of the application. Hard lock.
· The current version lacks full consistency of identification.
· The application automatically changes the context when any errors occur, e.g. the end of the journey, expiration of the payment session.
· Maps are excluded from the accessibility obligation.
Preparation of Declaration of Accessibility
· The Declaration was prepared on: 2023-04-06
· The Declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2023-04-06
The Declaration was prepared based on self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
· Comments and requests are handled by: DPO Secretariat
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Telephone: +48 (22) 694 49 98
Everyone has the right to:
· submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
· submit a request for ensuring the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
· request inaccessible information to be provided in another alternative form.
The request must include:
· contact details of the person submitting the request,
· indication of the website or the website element to which the request relates,
· indication of a convenient form of providing information, if the request concerns providing inaccessible information in an alternative form.
The request should be handled with no delay, within 7 days at the latest. If it is not possible to ensure accessibility or access in an alternative form by this deadline, the request should be met no later than 2 months from the date of its receipt.
Complaints and appeals
In case of failure to meet these deadlines and refusal to fulfill the request, a complaint to the supervising authority may be filed by post or e-mail to the following address:
· Supervising authority: Rzecznik Praw Obywatelskich
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone: +48 800 676 676
Departament Poboru Opłat Drogowych, ul. Świętokrzyska 12, 00-916 Warszawa
Detailed information on the architectural accessibility of the building of the Ministry of Finance is available under Information for persons with reduced mobility.
Moreover, having regard to the Act on sign language and other means facilitating communication, the Ministry has expanded the range of services enabling communication with the office to deaf or hard of hearing people. More information available at the official Ministry’s website under Information for people with disabilities/Information for deaf or hard of hearing people.
Departament Poboru Opłat Drogowych offers no permanent services of sign language interpreter on site. If you want to use such form of communication, please submit the request 3 working days before your visit at the latest.