Customer Service Facility (MOK)
In the Online Customer Account (OCA), you can quickly handle matters yourself without having to leave home or visit a Customer Service Facility (MOK).
What you do at a Customer Service Facility
- register in the e-TOLL system,
- check the balance on your billing account,
- top up your prepaid account,
- pay a deposit onto your postpaid account using a credit or debit card,
- get lists of completed transactions,
- download and print the financial note for a given month,
- edit your details (e.g. change in your address, contact details, etc.),
- add a vehicle to your billing account/deregister a vehicle from your billing account,
- add/ remove a trailer to/from the vehicle account,
- order a refund of unused funds after deactivating your prepaid account,
- make a complaint,
- purchase an on-board equipment (OBU or ZSL),
- enable/ disable/ switch on-board equipment.