- Entry in Business Registry,
- Identity card or passport,
- Vehicle registration document,
- EURO emission class document (specific common exhaust emission class certificates are accepted),
- Power of attorney to sign an agreement (for registration by third party on behalf of another, or when a vehicle account is added to registration on behalf of another),
- If the customer’s data cannot be imported from the State registries of the Republic of Poland, or if the data is modified manually, documents to verify the accuracy of the provided details (scanned document) have to be added.
Details of the organization:
- Company name,
- Address of registration,
- Legal status,
- Tax ID (NIP/TIN),
- Number and series of the identification document of the representative of the organization,
- Phone number,
- E-mail (necessary for online registration),
- PESEL, NIP/TIN or another identification number used in the country of domicile or registration, or the number with which the owner, holder or user of a vehicle is identified for tax on goods and services/value-added tax purposes.