Further changes to e-TOLL
28 września 2021
- Each user of the e-TOLL system has the option of continuing their drive if there is a GPS device failure.
- Please be reminded that the viaTOLL system operates only until September 30, 2021.
- From October 1 this year, e-TOLL will be the only electronic toll collection system.
If you are already drive on a toll road with e-TOLL and your device has stopped working, you can pay for the drive without transmitting data to the system and continue it without an operational GPS device, after you declare your route.
On the Online Customer Account, use the "Complete drive" function and specify the place where the device stopped working and the destination. After that, you can continue your drive.
You must pay the fee for the declared drive in advance. For prepaid accounts, it is required to have funds to pay for the declared drive. If you do not have funds, complete them before submitting the declaration.
In exceptional situations, e.g., when the vehicle:
- participates in a rescue operation;
- is used for transporting live animals, milk, medicines, dangerous goods, concrete, municipal waste;
- is a bus carrying passengers;
- declaring your drive will be possible up to 3 days after it took place.
Announcements of the Minister of Finance, Funds and Regional Policy of September 22, 2021, on the date of implementation of technical solutions enabling the transmission of information about the route along with the vehicle registration number (M.P of 2021, item 876)
viaTOLL only until the end of September
Please be reminded that the viaTOLL system operates until September 30. As of October 1, the only electronic toll collection system will be e-TOLL. Find out more about the changes for drivers from October 1, 2021.